ONLINE YOGA CLASS SCHEDULE
Next 6 week online yoga courses commence Tuesday November 8th 2022
ONLINE YOGA CLASSES
Mixed Ability Classes:
6:30pm – 8:00pm Tuesday
4:30pm – 6:00pm Thursday
8:00pm – 9:30pm Tuesday
4:30pm – 6:00pm Thursday (Mixed Ability)
Mixed Ability Classes
Drop Ins (Single Online Class)
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about drop in availability for classes.
Please indicate which class you would like to attend, and if space is available, you will receive an email requesting payment of €15.00 for the single class.
– Pauline at Mont Blanc 2011
What is Hatha Yoga?
It can leave the body feeling energised while also enabling the individual to better manage the stress of a hectic lifestyle.
What is the cost?
All Hatha Yoga courses run for 8 weeks, each class is 1.5 hours long.
To ensure you get the most out of this relaxing yoga technique, the full 8 week course is recommended:
- 1 Online class per week (8 week course) – €110.00
- 1 Live class per week (8 week course) – €140.00
- 2 or more classes per week (8 week course) – 10% discount applied at checkout
- 1 class drop in (if there is availability) – €15 online, €20 live class
All course payments must be made in advance when booking your online course.
Once you have booked your online course, and payment has been received, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to access your online class via Zoom.
What do I need for class?
- A smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC/Mac with active microphone and camera;
- Access to WiFi or decent network coverage on your smart phone or tablet;
- Space to stretch out your yoga mat;
- Plenty of water;
- Some relaxing Music;
- Peace & Quiet – if that’s possible at home 🙂
You should wear your usual yoga clothing.