ONLINE YOGA CLASS SCHEDULE
Next 8 week courses commence Monday 17th August 2020
ONLINE YOGA CLASSES
Mixed Ability Classes:
6:30pm – 8:00pm Monday & Tuesday
4:30pm – 6:00pm Thursdays
8:00pm – 9:30pm Monday & Tuesday
4:30pm – 6:00pm Thursdays (Mixed Ability)
Mixed Ability Classes
Drop Ins (Single Class)
Please email email@example.com to enquire about drop in availability for classes.
Please indicate which class you would like to attend, and if space is available, you will receive an email requesting payment of €15.00 for the single class.
– Pauline at Mont Blanc 2011
What is Hatha Yoga?
A series of physical movements which, incorporated with breathing techniques, help the body to relax and relieve stress. It is a form of physical exercise that increases flexibility, strength, muscle tone, balance and focus.
It can leave the body feeling energised while also enabling the individual to better manage the stress of a hectic lifestyle.
What is the cost?
All Hatha Yoga courses run for 8 weeks, each class is 1.5 hours long.
To ensure you get the most out of this relaxing yoga technique, the full 8 week course is recommended:
- 1 class per week (8 week course) – €100.00
- 2 classes per week (8 week course) – €150.00
- 1 class drop in (if there is availability) – €15.00
All online course payments must be made in advance when booking your online course.
Once you have booked your online course, and payment has been received, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to access your online class via Zoom.
What do I need for class?
You will need:-
- A smartphone, tablet, laptop or PC/Mac with active microphone and camera;
- Access to WiFi or decent network coverage on your smart phone or tablet;
- Space to stretch out your yoga mat;
- Plenty of water;
- Some relaxing Music;
- Peace & Quiet – if that’s possible at home 🙂
You should wear your usual yoga clothing.